User Manual MT-1 GPS Tracker (Vehicle/Motorcycle) Version:08
Disclaimer The Ascend Group Company Limited Manual (the "Manual") is proprietary to Ascend Group Company Limited. ("i-Trac GPS") and no ownership rights are hereby transferred. No part of the Manual shall be used, reproduced, translated, converted, adapted, stored in a retrieval system, communicated or transmitted by any means, for any commercial purpose, including without limitation, sale, resale, licence, rental or lease, without the prior express written consent of i-Trac GPS. i-Trac GPS does not make any representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the Manual. Users must be aware that updates and amendments will be made from time to time to the Manual. It is the user's responsibility to determine whether there have been any such updates or amendments. Neither i-Trac GPS nor any of its directors, officers, employees or agents shall be liable in contract, tort or in any other manner whatsoever to any person for any loss, damage, injury, liability, cost or expense of any nature, including without limitation incidental, special, direct or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Manual.
1. Specification GSM module MTK program, GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Support TCP protocol GPS Chipset U-BLOX 7020(Support GPS/Glonass/Galileo/Compass) GPS sensitivity -162dB Hot start 1sec.,average Warm start 30 sec.,average Cold Start 35 sec, average Altitude Limit 18,000 meters (60,000feet) max. Operating temperature -20°C－65°C Battery Volume 150mAh Dimension 89mm×51mm×15mm Voltage 10V – 45V
2. Wiring connections Red (+)12V -24V Black GND(-) Yellow: connect with car ACC
3. Led light description Blue LED Light--- GPS Status Status
No gps signal, or searching for gps signal
GPS Signal ok
Green LED Light---GSM Status Status
No sim card, or searching for gsm signal
GSM Signal ok
4. Important Notice: 1. This tracker have two work mode which is SMS and GPRS Mode. SMS mode is for off line tracking by Mobile phone. GPRS Mode is for on line tracking by computer and mobile phone . 2. Default password 0000
5. Detail Operation 1. Controller phone number Command: controller phone number+ user password +space+Sequence number (1-3) Eg: 158111122220000 1 Reply : SET USER NUMBER 1 OK. Eg: 168111122220000 2 Reply : SET USER NUMBER 2 OK Eg: 178111122220000 3 Reply : SET USER NUMBER 3 OK Note: 1. Tracker can have three pre-saved number 2. New Number can cover the old number 3. No pre-saved number also can control the tracker, but alarm information only to pre-saved number 2. Work Mode Exchange : SMS Mode Command：700+ user password Eg: 7000000 Reply: SET MODE OK, CURRENT MODE: SMS GPRS Mode Command：710+ user password Eg: 7100000 Reply: SET MODE OK, CURRENT MODE: GPRS 3. Change user password Command: 777+new password +old password (4 figures) Eg: 77712340000 Reply: SET USER PASSWORD OK 4. Request the single position Command: 666+ user password eg: 6660000
Reply: when the tracker receive the command, then will send the position with longitude and latitude 5. Request location with Google map URL link Command : 669+ user password Eg: 6690000 Command: Reply : When the tracker receive the command, tracker will send a Google link to the sender 6. Command Get Daily report: Command : 665+ user password+HHMM Example：66500001022 Reply：SET DAILY REPORT OK Note: HH stands for hour with defined range of [00, 23]. MM stands for minute with defined range of [00, 59]. Close daily report function: 665+password+OFF（Default） Example：6650000OFF Reply：SET DAILY REPORT OFF 7. Geo- Fence Turn On Geo-fence Command: 211+ password Eg: 2110000 Reply: GEO-FENCE ON Set Geo Fence Command: 005+user password+Space+R E.g: 0050000 1000 Reply: GEOFENCE ON R=Geo-fence radius, in the unit of meter, for accuracy reason, better more than 1000meter. 1000 means geo-fence radius is 1000meter Turn geo-fence off Command: 210+ password Eg: 2100000 Reply: GEO-FENCE OFF 8. Battery low voltage alert While device detect internal battery is low power, it will send coordinate message with STATE:LOW P OWER 9 .Alert while power off Open the power off alert Command: 011 + user password eg: 0110000 Reply: POWER ALARM ON Close the power off alert Command: 010 + user password eg: 0100000 Reply: POWER ALARM OFF
10. Power cut Cut power: 940+password Eg: 9400000 Enable power: 941+password Eg:9410000 11. Mileage Statistics(Software Support) Set initial mileage value (zero clearing) Command: 142+PW<+M+X> Eg : 1420000 Reply : MILEAGE STATISTICS RESET OK Eg : 1420000M1000 Reply : SET TOTAL MILEAGE OK,CURRENT：1000 Note: M is delimiter, X is initial mileage value with unit of meter Read current mileage Command: 143 + user password. eg: 1430000 Reply : MILEAGE STATISTICS:ON，CURRENT TOTAL MILEAGE:XX. 12. Time Zone Command: 896 + user password + D + NN Eg: 8960000E08 Reply : TIME ZONE SET OK,CURRENT：E8. Note : D takes E or W to indicate east or west time zone respectively. N takes a 2-digit number (1-12) to indicate time zone number. 13. Overspeed Alarm Command : 122+user password+space+X Eg: 1220000 120 Reply: SET RATE LIMIT:120 Close command : 1220000 0 Note : X is speed benchmark value, which is an integral number. unit is KM/H with defined domain of [0, 999]. 14. Tow alarm Turn on tow truck alert: 181 + user password + TX Eg: 1810000T15 (15 seconds) Reply : TOWED ALERT ON Turn off tow truck alert: 180 + user password Eg: 1800000 Reply : TOWED ALERT OFF Note: X is the continuous time, the wide is 【15，100】, the unit is second 15. Set Defence Alarm ON/OFF Set Up Defence：712+password Eg：7120000
Reply：SF OK Set Down Defence：713+password Eg： 7130000 Reply：CF OK 16. Set ACC alarm: Turn on acc alarm SMS: 886+user password Eg: 8860000 Turn off acc alarm SMS: 887+user password Eg: 8870000 Turn on acc alarm phone call: 888+user password Eg: 8880000 Turn off acc alarm phone call: 889+user password Eg: 8890000
17. Sleep Mode: Turn on sleep mode: SLEEP+user password+space+X X means sleep time, from 1-720, in the unit of minute. If device not receive any command or move at the X time you set, device will close GPS,GSM module, and be in power saving mode. Eg：SLEEP0000 1 Reply：SET OK Turn off sleep mode: SLEEP+user password+space+0 Eg：SLEEP0000 0 Reply：SET OK 18. Set Access Point Name (APN) Command1： 803+user password+space+APN eg：8030000 CMNET Command2 : 803+user password+space+APN+space+APN user name+space+APN Password Reply: SET GPRS APN OK 19. Set server IP address and Port Command： 804+user password+space+IP+space+Port Eg: 8040000 126.96.36.199 8000
Reply: SET SERVER IP AND PORT OK 18. Set Data upload interval time Command：805+user password+Space+X Eg： 8050000 20 Reply: SET OK Device will upload location to platform every 20 seconds when car acc is on. Command：809+user password+Space+X X is the location upload interval when car acc off, in the unit of seconds. Eg： 8090000 60 Reply: SET OK Device will upload location to platform every 20 seconds when car acc is off. Note : X is mean interval time, the unit is seconds，the wide is 【1，1800】 We suggest X be no more than 480 seconds to avoid gprs traffice jam. Specail Command : 1、Reset Command : RESET 2、Restart Command RESTART 3、Read the current setup information Command: RCONF
Track by 900D web based tracking software Setup. Please follow above commands to set ip,port(IP is 188.8.131.52, port 8000), and APN, data upload interval. Then please go to http://www1.igpstracking.net/ Enter the user name and password we provided. After log in, please go to “User Center-Asset Manage”, click “Add”
Asset Name: Define by yourself; you can enter A-Z number or Numeric
Very Important Note: Terminal ID and Plate number are unique on the software, you can add once only, you need to delete it from database before adding it again. Only admin account can delete id from database, general user cannot. You do not need to delete and re-add if the device cannot work on software, because it's caused by your wrong sms setting, not the software. Create time: Do not choose. Activation time: Do not choose. Expiry time: Define via yourself. Forwarding type: Null SIM card: the SIM card phone number you put in MT-1 or any number. Device ID: On the vehicle of MT-1, you can find the “Device ID”. Asset Password: define by yourself.
Click "Submit", and then you add the GPS tracker MT-1 successfully on the software 900D.
Wait few seconds, and you will see the GPS Tracker online icon on software
Put a check mark on the device, and right click, you will see the menu as below picture. Now you can track online.
Attention: For 900D GPS Software, "Monitor" and "Number Plate" must be checked till the font becomes blue, then the GPS tracker will update location automatically on map.Like below picture:
Contacts If you encounter any problems when using our products, and cannot solve them by yourself, please contact our technical support team by writing an E-Mail to us. We will be pleased to help you.
User Manual MT-1 GPS Tracker (Vehicle/Motorcycle) Version:08
Disclaimer The Ascend Group Company Limited Manual (the "Manual") is proprietary to Asce...
www.philips.com/support. Always there to help you. Register your product and get support at. D230. D235. Extended user documentation. Question? Contact.
Need help? Visit support.rcatablets.com ... International Inc., PO Box 1214, Lockport, NY, 14095, Tel: 716-240-0902) could ... must follow the specific operating instructions for satisfying. RF exposure ...... 2015 AVC MULTIMEDIA the foregoing ...
User. Manual. Coffee recipes included ... milk frother. Lavazza milk frothers are available to purchase from the. Lavazza .... to 5.30pm. www.lavazzamodomio.co.uk.
Manual Version 2.4. Part Number: The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice. We make no warranty of any kind with regard to this material, including, but not limited to, the ... Save these instructions for future r
2 Press [i-Function] on the lens to select a setting. (See illustration E). â¢ Available settings may differ depending on the shooting mode. Setting. Shooting mode ... obturador. S, M. Balance de blancos, ISO. P, A, S, M. 3 Gire el anillo de enfoque
ensure that network segment of IP address is consistent .such as:192.168.1.123 and. 192.168.1.111 belong to the same network segmentï¼192.168.1.123 and.
This Medical Device meets the provisions of the transposition of the Medical Device Directive. 93/42/EEC within the country of origin of the Notified Body concerned with the device. European Union Representative. Philips Medical Systems Nederland B.V
Existují přepínače systému Unicable, které nabízejí. 4 nebo 8 uživatelských pásem. Pokud v nastavení vyberete ..... Pokud sledujete video ze zapojené jednotky USB. Flash nebo počítače, zvuk z vašeho systému domácího ...... LNB: DiSEqC 1.0, podpora 1
HD8829. HD8829_FRONT-COVER_A5_BW.indd 1. 01-03-16 12:42 ... cappuccino in a quick and easy way.In this user manual you will find all the information ...
Oven's installation and operating instructions (or equivalent). ... NFPA 96 or UL 710. .... Note:Any variance from the Chicago Brick Oven installation instructions.
El televisor cuenta con tecnología Bluetooth. Puede conectar parlantes inalámbricos adicionales o ... Utilice el número de tipo de producto del televisor para encontrar la Guía de inicio rápido correspondiente y ..... almacenados en el televisor, com
Do not take apart or attempt to service the camera yourself. • Do not drop or knock the camera. Improper handling may damage the product. • Turn off the camera before inserting or remov- ing the battery and memory card. • Do not touch the camera lens
Pokud sledujete video ze zapojené jednotky USB Flash nebo počítače, zvuk z vašeho systému domácího kina může být ...... Existují přepínače systému. Unicable, které nabízejí 4 nebo 8 uživatelských ...... LNB: DiSEqC 1.0, podpora 1 až 4 LNB, volba pola
exemplu un centru care preia produsele vechi atunci cÃ¢nd achiziÅ£ionaÅ£i un produs nou similar, sau la un punct de ... colectarea deÅeurilor, schema DEEE aprobatÄ sau serviciul de colectare a deÅeurilor menajere. Pentru. 104 ...... An internet co
Do not install the product on an unstable or vibrating surface (insecure shelf, ..... IGEL Linux supports the following multimedia formats and codecs out of the box:.
We have made sure that you find the PDF Ebooks without unnecessary research. And, having access to our ebooks, you can read Epic Emr User Manual online or save it on your computer. To find a Epic Emr User Manual, you only need to visit our website, w
The jOOQâ¢ User Manual. SQL was never meant to be abstracted. To be confined in the narrow boundaries of heavy mappers, hiding the beauty and simplicity of relational data. SQL was never meant to be object-oriented. SQL was never meant to be anythin
Standard Timed Workouts . ...... 12. Riding Screen Sub-Views. *(fig1.3) is only visible if the pace is set to a value more than 00:00. Speed, Distance & Pace Sub View. *(fig1.4) is only visible if the parameter is turned on in ... Click the ENTER but